FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99 - Page 3 Empty Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:02 pm

Arc snorted "Yea let's go with them nice terms" she said to them. She sort of resented the society she was in, they were always 'friendly' and stuff like that, why couldn't it be like before?! Where there was cursing, violence, gore and death?! Why couldn't it be like... like "Before...?" she asked herself, confused as to why she said such a thing. Equestria has always been like this , ever since the princesses ruled the land.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99 - Page 3 Empty Re: thE GREAT FLIM-FLAM FIESTA OF '99

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Coco and Flam stare at her, confused.

"...Before what?" They both ask in unison.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:06 pm

"It's nothing" she told them "So where are we supposed to be going?" she asked. She wanted to get away from the subject, no one would really understand her, not even Coco.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Coco turns towards Flam.

"We were actually planning on beginning to head up to Manehattan tomorrow morning." Flam explains, while idly adjusting his bowtie.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:22 pm

Flim nodded, glad that the little drama was over with "Precisely~ so it'd be advisable that you lovely mares get some beauty sleep" he said with a smile. "Do you even have a place for us to sleep?" Arc asked them.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Flam thinks, "I'm sure we have some spare room somewhere, right brother of mine?"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Flim nodded and smiled "Of course! If you'd follow me, my lovely mares, I'll take you to your rooms~" he said as he lead the way. Arcadia rolled her eyes as she walked next to Coco to follow the salespony to their rooms.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:32 pm

Coco happily trotted after him, maintaining her usual bubbly demeanor, a skip in her step.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:44 pm

"Yer entirely too happy about this Coco" Arcadia told her with a sigh. Truly her friend could be too bubbly at times.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 pm

She smiles, "Is there truly a such a thing as 'too happy'?"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 pm

"I a lot of situations" she told her "You don't think its bad that you're going to be traveling with salesponies whom are known for their sketchy products?" she asked her.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Coco frowns, "Its not like they're actually bad ponies or anything! C'mon, it'll be fun!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:37 pm

"I just don't want you getting into trouble, Coco. I also don't want yer reputations to be tarnished either... I mean what happens if people think that your chocolate is a scam just like theirs?" she asked her. It wasn't that Arc truly hated the brothers, she just didn't trust them somewhat and didn't want them to ruin Coco's happy life like they might on accident. "I... just don't want you to become unhappy because people might not believe in your wares" she told her with a concerned look.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Coco remains silent for a bit, processing this. "I..." She begins, before suddenly looking back up at her and grinning, "If they think my chocolate is a scam, I'll prove them wrong! Its the best in Equestria, they'll see!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Arcadia wondered if she had hurt her friend's feelings as she stayed silent. But then she came back to her bubbly self. The mare knew she couldn't convince her friend any more and that it would all be for naught. She just had to watch over her and hope that the brothers didn't do anything stupid. "... if you say so..." she said, still not liking it but knowing there was no choice in the matter.

Flim arrived at the spare room and looked to the mares "Here you go, my lovely mares, a room with two soft beds!" he said with a smile.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Meanwhile, Flam was making more tonic. Whee!

Coco immediately started jumping on the beds. "Whoop!" She giggled happily.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:49 pm

"Coco, you really shouldn't do that to the bed, you're going to mess it up you know" Arc said as she went into the room.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:51 pm

Coco lands, bouncing slightly, "Party pooper." She states, pouting.

Flam was still in the workshop, making tonic, and probably singing a tune as he worked, what a nerd.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Arcadia smiled a little "It is only because I do not want you to dirty the bed or, Celestia forbid, break it because you're jumping on it too much" she told her.

Meanwhile Flim left the girls and went to go find his brother, which wasn't really that hard. "Ah, I see you're making some more of our tonic, brother of mine!"
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Coco lies down, pulling the blankets up. "...Well, g'night!"

Flam nods, "We're gonna have to produce as much as possible for when we reach Manehattan. The ponies there got money up to their eyeballs!"
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:21 pm

"G'night" Arc said as she got into the bed and covered herself before falling asleep.

"Of course! And since we have our new assistances we'll be able to sell them faster~" he chuckled as he started to help his brother.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Flam sets a finished tonic down with the rest, "..Recruiting Coco and Arcadia was rather easy than I thought, actually.." He says, a thoughtful expression on his face.
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm

"What does it matter? We have them now! Well as long as we don't do anything to endanger the other" Flim said as he thought about the girls. "Though I do admit it was a bit easy for Arcadia... you'd think she'd oppose tooth and hoof"
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  LunaticLily Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 pm

Flam thinks. "...Arcadia truly cares about her, doesn't she? ..Its.. rather sweet, actually."
LunaticLily
LunaticLily

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 am

"It seems so... so caring that she's willing to be violent" Flim said with a sigh, the pony scared him somewhat. He had never seen another pony be so willing to be violent before, it boggled his mind. "I don't really see how sweet when it comes to that, to tell you the truth"
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next