FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh!!

2 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh!! Empty Yu-Gi-Oh!!

Post  Kaiser Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:42 pm

In an attempt to prove I haven't been wasting my life to get to know more people, is anyone into Yu-Gi-Oh? If anyone is, what kind of deck do you run? Do you have a Dueling Network account? If you're not and you're ready this for some reason, do you want to attempt to give the game a chance? I'm probably boring people here so I'll stop with the questions there, for now.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh!! Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!!

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 pm

I used to be into Yu-Gi-Oh, but I rarely had anyone to go up against so my passion for the TCG diminished. I did go onto Duel Network and try to rekindle it, but the new rules stumped me, so I just keep my account for the purpose of making a fanfiction with the decks (I may or may not write it).

My deck I heavily Spellcaster. My deck on DN is not only Spellcaster, but heavily Dark Magician-focused. My back up would be Warrior-inclined.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum