FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Them the Demon

+2
Blueyedemoness
Buttercrush
6 posters

Go down

Them the Demon Empty Them the Demon

Post  Buttercrush Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Name: █████ (Known as Them)

Age: Thousands of years old, with the psychical appearance of a human in their mid-20's. Immortal. (Cannot die of old age, but can be killed by murder or disease, or another outside scoure.)

Ethnicity: Demon (Skin is a green tinted color.)

Race: Demon

Allegiance: Villains

Origins: Demon Origins

Powers: Them is quite skilled in telekinesis, however, they nearly never use it. When they do use this power, it's for their own needs, such as making a pencil from across the room float over to them so they can write. Them has also mastered the art of Fire Magic. Both of these are high level powers.

Since becoming Him's lover, Them has begun to take after the demon. They mimic Him's psychological games very well, sitting at a medium power level. Other power of Him are possible of Them to perform, but they sit at a low power level and seldom work.

Appearance: Them has long, messy, dark green hair, and yellow horns that stick out of their head. ( http://www.mspaintadventures.com/extras/ps000040_2.gif ) Horns look like this. Their skin looks like a human's but with a green tint. Their eyes are a bright red color, and they appear to pop out of his skull when they are heated. They wear a long black suit that looks to be torn in different places, but patched together with random pieces of cloth.

Strengths: Them is unaffected by fire, so they cannot be burned. This is due to living in the Underworld. Their telekinesis is very advanced, but they usually refuse to use this power. They are also quite the charmer, and usually has no problem getting others to do what they wants. When in fits of rage, Them delivers blows without notice. Them is also a fan of verbally abusing their opponents.

Weaknesses: Their telekinesis strength is shot down due to Them flat out refusing to their the ability most of the time. They are also unable to swim, and believes that they will melt if they touch water. This "fact" is false. Their worst weakness is their multiple personality disorder. They act differently randomly, which causes any situation to implode. They tend to become infatuated with cute things, and often bursts out into fits of unmatched rage.

Personality: Them has three different personalities, so each will be put in their respective spoiler.
Grey Text:
Pink Text:
Green Text:

History: Not much is know of █████'s past. History books say that many years ago, three people know as █████, █████, and █████ went on rampages in the Underworld, destroying villages, and even threatening the Grim Reaper himself. These three souls were banned from the Underworld, left to create chaos in the Overworld. Reports have said the three were never seen together, and in the end one of the three was caught, and locked up in an Underworld Prison. It was here that █████ was diagnosed with multiple personalities disorder. Each of the three demons that destroyed the ancient Underworld was really the same person... Or were they...? █████ was left to rot in prison for 100 years, and many believe the demon died in there. History books even say that he is deceased. However, █████ did not die in that prison, and actually escaped the prison. How they escaped is unknown. It was here that the entity was first referred to as Them.

Them quickly entered a normal demon lifestyle, and lived among the other demons. They came off as any other normal soul. Their personality became stable during their time in the slammer, which they thought to be a plus as the random personality changes were what caused the demon to almost bring the Underworld to its knees. They took up the art of tailoring, which they turned out to be extremely talented at. Their fashions were displayed at every high-end clothing stores, which was great for them because that was how they wer noticed by Javrick, the demon king himself. Javrick hired Them as the Royal Tailor after seeing their work, which they gladly accepted.

After Them started living among the Royal Court, their personality started to shift again, becoming worse as time progressed. As their MPD returned, they started causing trouble among the Royal Family. Them decided to station themselves in the Overworld, where they wouldn't be able to hurt the King and Queen if they entered a fit of rage.

Them currently lives in the graveyard, in a home located underground. The only way to enter is say a phrase in front of a grave for someone named John Smith.

Do you use nanos: No. Them is not a human.

Last edited by Professor Utonium on Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

https://www.fanfiction.net/~buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Them the Demon Empty Re: Them the Demon

Post  Blueyedemoness Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Looks very well developed to me owo Approved
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Each personality is fleshed out, but maybe each personality has strengths and weaknesses of their own? Also one personality share the memories of the others or is there a gate keeper personality that knows everything, but keep it from the main personality.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Our first Dissociative Identity Disorder. Fun.

I am curious about if all three know of each other, and if they can interact with each other in their minds.

As Blue said, very well developed and fleshed out. I approve.

John Smith
And now Mel Gibson's in my head.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:42 pm

The personas share memories, and can converse with each other aloud. I could add some seperate strengths and weaknesses for the other personas once I'm on a computer if you want.

Also, I didn't get the infamous break down from Kyra. Yay me ^^"
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:47 pm

and can converse with each other aloud
That seems fun for anyone who doesn't know three personas are in one body.

I didn't get the infamous break down
Hmm, I have been lacking on those lately. But this was too good to have a breakdown for.
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:38 pm

That works prof, I will approve of Them.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercrush Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Some strengths and weaknesses for the personas have been added.

Kyra_Xyrespace wrote:
John Smith
And now Mel Gibson's in my head.
It was actually a Doctor Who reference.
Buttercrush
Buttercrush

Back to top Go down

Post  techee Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:55 pm

This can be quite fun. I think that it looks good. As it was said before, it was well fleshed out. With the multiple personality disorder in place, I think it'll be enjoyable, especially since each one of them is very distinct. Thus, by saying that, I will approve it.
techee
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Approved, son!
Mr.Didathing
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content