FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nataile Sanders [Massive work in Progress]

2 posters

Go down

Nataile Sanders [Massive work in Progress] Empty Nataile Sanders [Massive work in Progress]

Post  zerowing21 Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Name: Natalie Sanders

Type: Nandroid

Hair: Purple

Eyes: Green

Powers: Technopath: Controlling small machines to medium machines to work for her. Can operate other machines and devices, but not very well.

Personality: Can be rude if crossed, but is nice to pretty much everyone. Can be a bit vindictive.

History: Natalie was created in Censer's lab before the event with the mark 02 on her arm. After, she wonders the world using her powers and soon found her way into the hands of the consortium.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Nataile Sanders [Massive work in Progress] Empty Re: Nataile Sanders [Massive work in Progress]

Post  Kyra_Xyrespace Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Are you still working on her?
Kyra_Xyrespace
Kyra_Xyrespace

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Back to top Go down

Nataile Sanders [Massive work in Progress] Empty Re: Nataile Sanders [Massive work in Progress]

Post  zerowing21 Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:00 pm

I actually forgot I had her up. I'll get back to work on her soon...eventually.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down