Fusion Modulation R.P.
Hello and welcome to F.M.H.Q. RP! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Cameron King

Go down

Cameron King

Post  techee on Mon May 07, 2018 11:23 pm

Name: Cameron King
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Allegiance: Villain

Appearance: He is often seen with a blazer and skinny jeans. He has medium brown hair that is brushed. His eyes are green. He has an average build of 180 pounds and a height of five feet ten inches. He has that charm look on him that naturally draws people to him.

Strengths: He is known for his knowledge on technology and robotics. He can craft something new in a matter of days. He is also good at shooting targets whether that is with darts or with guns. He uses his mind to calculate how the projectile needs to be positioned before he shoots. He is a great orator. He constantly prepares each of his speeches constantly days before he actually does them.

Weaknesses:He is quite impersonal. Since he spends most of the time behind closed doors, his one on one skills seem to lack some and is awkward when he does. He is also impatient, wanting things done right away. For example, he cannot stand when fast food isn't fast or having to wait in a line for something that might be mediocre at best. He can be quite impatient. He has extreme OCD. His office is always clean. His desk is always tidied with papers stacked accordingly. He is also a germophobe, keeping a bottle of hand santizer either on him or by him on his desk.

Personality: He has a calm demeanor for the most part. It has to be some blundering idiot to get him to the point of going berserk. He maintains this calm demeanor whenever he is out in public. Most of the time, in front of cameras. Being in front of the cameras shows off his big ego. His company is even named after him. What the public doesn't know is that he tends to be a tad bit sadistic. Going after the heroes to break them, hurt them, defeat them. He seeks gratification by doing that. He is also a tad bit of a perfectionist. He wants every detail in order. Essentially, order within chaos.

He has built a prison with a few cells and a table with odd and end torture devices that he had made in the basement. Only him knows about this. He even has a secret elevator built in the building just for him. It is guarded behind a door with a keypad. He had converted it only one year after Fuse had invaded once he noticed that the heroes weren't doing a good job at being heroes. He also has a research and development floor dedicated to test robotics, weapons, and other scientific creations. On this floor, he has his own testing area where he tests his own creations, mostly torture devices on unexpecting test subjects. He entices them with a good amount of Taros and other goodies for participation. Some devices are new ways to shock, stun, and incapacitate them either through devices, nanobots, or some other means.

History: Ever since he was young, Cameron was always tinkering with something. He would often take apart a device or computer, look at the inner workings of it, and put it back together. He had a brilliant mind which had caused him to skip a few grades. He got into high school when he was 12 and graduated when he was 16. During that time, he would participate in the school's robotics club, getting top spot at various robotic competitions. He'd get a euphoric high whenever he won and would parade as such in school. He'd do anything for attention, but almost always through the right channels that would get him out of trouble most times. During his high school years, he considered himself tech cool and would hang out with the popular kids. Those he thought were under him, he'd bully both with words and, at times, physical. He moved to a prestigous tech school, hundred of miles away from Townsville, after getting a full ride scholarship there. There, he would major in engineering and robotics, furthering his love in technology. He also studied coding. Once he graduated college, he would move back to Townsville and started his tech company where he would develop his own line of advanced computers, which included a spot for holographic projections, that would make him millions of dollars. He used that money to create a headquarters in Tech Square under the company name of King Industries. In his first year of operating his company, Fuse invaded Earth. The military went to his company and noticed all the different tech projects he was working on. They asked him to create a weapon for him and quick. He went into the lab and decided that a drone would be the most effective weapon that could be made. He innovated the drone by cloaking it and adding extra weapons to it that would quickly destroy the enemy. He presented the weapon to them. They liked what they saw and gave him a grant and a ten year contract. He made a team solely for weapon making specifically. After a year, he noticed that the heroes weren't in pursuit of attacking Fuse so he took matters in his own hands. He did a press conference, explaining how these so called heroes aren't doing their jobs and proposed his own idea on how to deal with the situation. He created a line of robots dedicated for the war. He also built small spy drones, with cameras attached to spy on the heroes. He would sometimes create chaos that would prompt the heroes to leap into action, but he always rig it where, at the end, they were at fault. Sometimes, it would be public damage. Other times, it would be that they weren't focused at the main task, which was attacking the Fusion army. He enjoyed it when they got humiliated and badly hurt at his own hands through his own inventions. He kept on challenging the heroes all while he made himself look good by doing public projects with his own money and other types of philanthropy. Things like building playgrounds and planting a garden to name a few.

Nanos: Yes

Note: I won't use this character until after the next time skip, but when I do use him I will, for now, put Andy on hiatus.

Last edited by techee on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
techee

Back to top Go down

Re: Cameron King

Post  zerowing21 on Wed May 23, 2018 11:36 pm

Quiet a few of the strengths can be wrapped into oritary skills and charisma
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser on Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 am

Is there a reason for his egotism and sadism? Why does he enjoy having his ego inflated? When did gain this sadistic side to him and why did it appear? Is he just inherently a violent and angry person? Or did something happen that made him decide that going after heroes is a good idea?

If the person he sends out can't get the job done, then he would have to do it himself. Whether if it's confronting the heroes or doing a simple task. He wants things done one hundred percent perfect
How is this a weakness? Is he unable to focus on anything else if others can't get the job done? Does he end up going overboard if he takes matters into his own hands? Wanting things to get done perfectly isn't inherently a flaw; it's the circumstances around that desire that make it one.

He even has built a prison where he can capture and torture people if he wants to.
Do people know about this prison? When did he built it? Where is the prison?

He also has a lab where he painfully tests his new inventions on unwilling participants.
What does this entail? He's an inventor, and apparently focuses on computers. What exactly would he need to use them as test subjects for? And then later on his history talks about making military robots. If this is what they're being used as test subjects for, what are they testing? Or are they being used in completely different experiments? In which case, what do those experiments revolve around?

The word "discipline" is something that I would never give up, no matter what. But it's not because it is my pride that I will not give it up. It's because I cannot give it up, that's why it is my pride.

It's the sky...that allows the clouds to move about freely.

- Hibari Kiyoya, Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Spoiler:

Team Sonia for Life!
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:55 pm

I made the necessary changes for him.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Kyra has said cooking is not to be used as a strength in the rp techee.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:02 pm

I didn't know that. I'll change that one.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:07 pm

alright, its something she mentioned along time ago.
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:09 pm

I probably read it and forgotten about it. Regardless though, I made the edit. It's ready to be properly reviewed.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:20 pm

Redid a few things and added one or two things. I feel this is as good as I can get with him.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:37 pm

Alright, changed again.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:51 pm

I like him for the most part, although I wonder if it needs a little more reasoning as to why he gets as sadistic as he does with the heroes. He doesn't respect them, clearly, but what is that pushes him to be a villain on the level of personally attacking people?

I'll take it if he's just an insane person, but that could be more clear.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down

Post  techee on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:16 pm

Alright, I fixed the problem spot.
techee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Didathing on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:24 pm

In that case, I'll approve.
Mr.Didathing

Back to top Go down