FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zeytran, the Teen-Demon

+3
Blueyedemoness
zerowing21
Kaiser
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Zeytran, the Teen-Demon - Page 3 Empty Re: Zeytran, the Teen-Demon

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:41 pm

Him is barely in the under world these days. Aku is never in the underworld.

Here is the personality for Demongo.

"Demongo is similar to his master Aku as he is completely evil, but is more cowardly than his master. He does not fight his own battles, but summons the essence of mighty warriors to fight for him. Demongo is obsessed with collecting the essences of powerful warriors and beasts to increase his own power. However he likely did have some level of formidable ability, as he most likely had to defeat at least one powerful warrior to begin his collection. He sees Samurai Jack as just another addition to his collection. His voice is quite high-pitched and whenever he says master, he says it like "mast-aa", with the final syllable almost in a whisper." Taken from the wiki.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Just because you are getting frustrated doesn't mean you should lash out, especially to people who are trying to help you.

There is no need, I looked at it.

And I still stand by the fact that I was mistaken about what I had said back then. Now that i'm looking at it today, my opinion has changed on the matter. Opinions and judgments CAN CHANGE over time. That's why I said that it was a mistake on what I had said in that last thread after looking over Zeytran now. If you have trouble with getting a personality on Demo then I would look at the entry from the wiki Zero provided. As well as talking with Kyra since she rps Demo the most.

From how you're acting by arguing with me and Zero it looks like you do mind. You haven't really talked about your perspective either. We aren't you and we can't read minds, if you have a problem with what we are telling you then tell us why you don't like it. Tell us why you want Zeytran to be the way he is currently.

And Him may be in the Underworld sometimes but he doesn't live there anymore. He lives on the surface. Not that Demo could do anything to him anyway.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:10 pm

@Zero

Muchos Gracios

@Blue

So what am I supposed to do? >.<

I know opinions can change, do not act as if I'm stupid.

This isn't an argument. An argument requires emotion. This is a debate. Also, I've mentioned my perspective many times in the past. Also, that's because the way Zeytran is, that's how I can portray him appropriately.

I know, but I cannot shake the image that Demongo is the same height as Him, while the other two guys tower over him XD

@Both

I edited it.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Don't let your emotions get to you, especially your frustration.

I never said you were stupid. But if you know opinions can change then you shouldn't see a problem with us changing our minds about your character's history.

It is an argument. As you stated earlier you're getting frustrated; frustration is an emotional reaction. And besides a debate is an argument anyway, its just more formal; if you don't believe me I can give you the definition of it.

If you've told us your perspective then we already know how you see it on your end so there's no argument there saying that we can't see it from your perspective.

If that's so WHY is Zeytran like that? Why does he HAVE to have a past with Demongo? Because you seem to rely a lot of Demo being in his life even though it makes no sense considering who Demo is.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:22 pm

Okay, I'll be Elsa Razz Razz Razz

Oh, the Demongo thing? Well, that actually is just something..I don't know how to explain it. Firstly, Demongo's the first demon I think of that wouldn't probably kill him for being annoying that I can think of off the top of my head.

Demongo also holds a lil place in my heart ever since I was little XD.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Honestly with how Demo is, he'd probably either kill him or ignore him completely.

And that's all fine and good; the reason why I wanted Ely to be with him was because I really liked him. But that isn't an excuse to try and insert him into your characters's life in a way that isn't in character. Though I am happy to see that you've changed that in your profile.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:09 pm

I mean back in the history. If you can compare this Zeytran to previous Zeytran, there is glaring differences. Past Zeytran was far more childish, this one's far more teen-adultish. He's less likely to focus on Demongo and think "oh my former best buddy!" and more likely to think "hmm, Demongo. This could prove to be an advantage"

I don't mean to sound rude but...isn't that what you did? I mean, it's all fine and dandy, seeing how that must've happened a long time ago, I don't care really but, it still seems like you're putting..you know what I mean so I'm just gonna shut up now
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:33 pm

Demongo's personality was in no way altered when it came to Ely, except for what Kyra did much later, which wasn't all that much. Basically Elyon was just learn about her demon side when Demongo found her. He decided to train her and use her, then fell in love with her, though he was learning about love as he went. We in no way, fundamentally changed the characters core personality drastically at all.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Blueyedemoness Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:37 pm

Well I was referring to the fact that you said that you thought Demo would be the only demon (at the top of your head) that wouldn't kill him for being annoying.

Not really. Even though I wanted Demo to be with my character I didn't write him into her backstory at all; it just wouldn't make sense with what I had in mind. As Zero said, Demo only wanted to use Ely when they met because she was both a half demon and the demon princess. He was going to use her for his master's purpose. It was after being with her did he start to fall in love with her. Me, Zero and Kyra didn't change him from his core personality (though Kyra expanded on a different side of the demon). It took time before they got together and became a couple.
Blueyedemoness
Blueyedemoness

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Mmh, yeah. I don't see Demongo attempting to kill him, at least not in the past, for just that reason.

With what I had in mind, I figured it would work for at least a little background history between the two. (I ship Elyongo so much right now! Squee). I could always minimize it even further, but with what I have in mind, it would certainly make things more difficult.

Can ya'll actually look it over now, seeing how I edited it, and tell me the opinions?
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Where did he get that potion and why would it make him look human? Vampires already look pretty human in the rp
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Agh! I knew there was something I was forgetting! I forgot he was a vampire, his original demonic appearance was pretty monstrous, so that's why there was a potion. I can remove that, it would be pretty redundant at this point.

Edited it. The mortal is the writer of Sylvia's book.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 pm

Since you have 5 weaknesses, you need 1 more strength at least to balance it out.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Okei. Added another.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:10 pm

you need to explain the new strength a little bit better. Picking up something like slang is not going to help much to adapt.

Last edited by zerowing21 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:21 pm

He easily understands human customs and can quickly adapt, as the last time he was in the human world was a while ago, so he'd very quickly adapt.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Take out the bit on slang since that is not adapting.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:39 pm

Done
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:46 pm

and the time period he's in much faster than many demons.

isn't this just a rehash of him being extraordinarily fast?
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:48 pm

What do you mean?-

Oh no. I mean Zeytran can go hide in the Underworld for like 200 years, come out and fully adapt to the new time in about 5 minutes. I think other demons can't do it that fast.
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Then rephrase it so it sounds like it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:53 pm

Done
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:58 pm

he then discovered Sound Magic through his Elemental Magic studies, and was fascinated! While most of his family would study Pyro or Noctem, he decided to be different and study Sound Magic, to make himself an individual.
His family pressured him to study Noctem or Pyro and give up Sound Magic, to which he refused. They disowned him as a result, feeling he would 'tarnish their reputation'.
So his family pressured him to give up sound magic for one of the two magics they are affiliated with. He refused and left the family since he really liked sound music
He took an interest in Cryomancy, the art of Ice Magic, unlike Notus' fire.
...only to give it up anyway for Ice? There's some kind of dissonance here. What happened that made him say screw sound and go for ice?
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  youngjusticeforever Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Yeah, so, his family's REALLY purists about their magical lineage. Like not ALL of them, but a lot of them really are scared of the dad, who's like...just he's a horrible demon dude.

So he disowned Zeytran and the family followed, like only 3 peeps didn't want to, but still. They are really purist about it.

He was doing elemental magic studies, and he found a liking for Sound magic. It was a niche. He sucked at Pyro and Noctem, and he was okei at Sound, but he only discovered later that he was even better at Cryo, which is an antithesis to Pyro, which actually partially explains some stuff.

He didn't discover his affinity for Ice magic until later. It's like a "Oh look! This is better...OH LOOK! I should just drop Sound, I'm even better at Ice than I am at sound!"
youngjusticeforever
youngjusticeforever

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaiser Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 pm

But would you really put all your eggs in the basket for a magic that you were only learning about (which eventually turned out to be something he's only okayish in) instead of something you know will get you somewhere (even if you suck at it)? And if you did bet it all on the thing you're unsure of, would you really just push it to the side for something else despite what you went through? I feel like there should have been more of a emotional struggle for him switching from sound to ice.
Kaiser
Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next