FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Strange

3 posters

Go down

Dr. Strange Empty Dr. Strange

Post  zerowing21 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 pm

I think a chat about this movie is in order. Any major spoilers, please put in a spoiler tag.

In general, I enjoyed it greatly. It got off to a slow start, but the development of the characters made up for it.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Dr. Strange Empty Re: Dr. Strange

Post  BladeClaw 446 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:30 pm

agreed, I thought the characters were great and the visuals for the different locations including the reality warping moments of magic were amazing to look at.

I think the only problem I had with the movie were some of the awkward moments and a few plot details that might not have been explained.
BladeClaw 446
BladeClaw 446

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:33 pm

Its very possible they left those moments there on purpose to slow things down. I have to say, it was one movie that I enjoyed and really did set a different tone of universe as a whole.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  TechnoWizROK Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 pm

It's (magic) not too inherently different from what Thor already established, "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." No transfiguring people into animals and back, seems like a more abstract form of science.

spoilers:
TechnoWizROK
TechnoWizROK

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum