FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FusionFall RP Edition
Hello and welcome to FusionFall RP Edition! Please feel free to look around the forum and hop on in to our expanding role-playing world!

-Moderation Team
FusionFall RP Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Soulkid

2 posters

Go down

Jason Soulkid Empty Jason Soulkid

Post  charlesclinton10 Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:25 am

Name:Jason Soulkid(Its a fantasy name)

Race:Human

Allegiance:Neutral

Origins:Magic User

Powers:Shoots Fairly Strong "Matter Balls" to attack the enemy(idk how this one works)

Appearance:Wears a full face mask(tan-ish) with outcast clothes covering his whole body exept forearms.(Mostly tan,grey,and dark green)

Strengths:Witty, Can take alot of hits(durable), And Fast(speed wise.Running)

Weaknesses:Stubborn. Works by himself(despite him being able to make friends easily).His "Matter Balls" arent accurate.

Personality:Stubborn. Spiteful. Holds a grudge. Friendly(If wants to be)

History:Jason was born to a decently wealthy family as the oldest out of 2. When fuse attacked his family was killed and he was put in a coma. He woke up in the middle of nowhere(not courage the cowardly dog) with ragged clothes. He had decided to wrap them up around each other to make outlandish looking clothes. He also realized that his hands had turned a slight shade of green and every time he extended his hand, he would accidentally shoot something that looked like pure goo. His clothes were stained green, brown, and somehow grey. He managed to live and reach what was left of humanity. He now uses his goop balls("Matter Balls") to fight against fuse and the fusions to avenge his family and everyone else who died to fuse and his army.

Do you use nanos:Jason does not use nanos.

Last edited by charlesclinton10 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
charlesclinton10
charlesclinton10

Back to top Go down

Jason Soulkid Empty Re: Jason Soulkid

Post  zerowing21 Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:33 am

You'll have to explain the matter ball thing since its not on our listen of magical abilities.

Explain how making friends easily is a strength?

Stubborn is a personality trait, explain how it negatively affects him.

You'll have to expand the personality, he needs more positive traits.

From the history, it sounds like you made hi part fusion. If so, that's a massive no, we do not allow that sort of thing in the rules of the rp. You also need to expand the history, telling us of his early life and why he joined the war etc.

If he has magic or powers, then no nanos can be used.

I do suggest looking over required reading.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Jason Soulkid Empty k

Post  charlesclinton10 Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:54 pm

im new to this thing. i just kinda winged it. ill take your advice and read it over and replace a few things as well as explain some. and where is this list of magic powers you speak of? thanks.
charlesclinton10
charlesclinton10

Back to top Go down

Jason Soulkid Empty scrap

Post  charlesclinton10 Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:58 pm

i may acually scrap this idea because i dont know how to change it. once again im new to this thing so ima ganna look for all the things related to acually making an OC character and make a new one. thanks for your help.
charlesclinton10
charlesclinton10

Back to top Go down

Post  zerowing21 Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:02 pm

You just have to press the edit button to change things. But if you want to scrap this after reading the all the stuff in required reading, then I will. But if you want help in making changes, then the staff and I will attempt to help you the best we can.
zerowing21
zerowing21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down